Baked Mac & Cheese Bites
Prep Time 20 min
Cook Time 25 min
- 4 to 5 cups prepared macaroni and cheese (prepared as according to package directions)
- 2 ¼ cups (about 1 ½ sleeves or 52 crackers) finely crushed butter crackers
- 1 ½ cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup Mayfield Sour Cream
- ½ cup Mayfield Milk
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Grease 12 muffin pan cups. Have macaroni and cheese prepared and set aside.
- In large bowl mix together crushed crackers, cheese and melted butter.
- Divide cracker mixture evenly among prepared 12 muffin cups; press mixture firmly onto bottom of each cup to form crust.
- In same bowl slightly beat eggs; add sour cream, milk and salt. Whisk together to mix well. Stir in prepared macaroni and cheese until well combined.
- Place 2 to 3 tablespoons macaroni mixture on top of crust in each muffin cup.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until tops are slightly browned.
- Cool 5 minutes; remove from pan.